Recupera el pelo
Tratamientos que están siendo probados o que acaban de salir al público.
Por lukedorian  -  Cinturón Negro  - 2657Mensajes
No, what they have is more PGD2 on their scalp (build up over the years, this is why they go bald only after certain age) and low PGE2 and PGF2 alpha (also diminished over the years, reason why they go bald after certain age as well) this imbalance on good and bad prostaglandins creates the perfect enviroment for DHT to destroy hair follicle.
Easy fix it seems:
Simply add to your daily minoxidil dose, Lumigan (bimatoprost) this will supply the scalp of PGF2 alpha (one of the good Prostaglandins) and any antihistamin (this will up to some point block some of the negative effect of the PGD2 (Small blocking effect but enough to notice it since we are supplying the scalp with good prostaglandins, this should be enough)
With a very small amount should be enough but you need to ensure the components make it to the follicle and the best carrier for this is Minoxidil, if you have issues with minoxidil as i did you can use it at 2% (you almost don´t feel anything regarding side effects from minox) if you are not willing to use minox then i must tell you are shit out of luck, sorry.
At the beggining a small dose of finasteride should be implemented as low as 0.5 mg 3 times per week or 1 mg twice per week, to try to prepare the scalp while good PG builds up and bad diminishes a bit, once you reach homeostasis it would be your choice if you keep on taking finasteride or not, i´d still keep on taking a very small dose like 0.25 mg 3 times per week but it should be your choice, also once you reach homeostasis if you stop treatment, hair won´t start miniaturizing for a while.
What bimatoprost and/or what antihistamin to use?, i´d advice for eye drops since are already compounded and are pharamacy grade, if you buy shit from the kane shop or from chine, you´ll have no clue if what you are using is legit or not, also eye drops are made to have easy absortion, just mix them with minoxidil for periods of 5 days at most and no longer than that since components will begin to lose properties or daily that is your choice, i use Lumigan eye drops single bottles and Ketotifen single bottles, both from eye drops, my mix is like this, minoxidil 3 ml and the rest up to 5 ml using content of 2 bottles of lumigan and 2 bottles of ketotifen, it gives about 5 ml of a solution and i apply 1 ml every day at night for 5 days, at the end of the 5th day i do another mix.